Welcome to our first ever photo contest. Join photographers of all ages and abilities to find pollinators on native plants in Richland County. 2022 Richland County SCD Photo Contest will focus on pollinators (anything that helps carry pollen from the male part of the flower to the female part of the same or another flower) and native plants and trees. Try to find North Dakota’s state flower: The Wild Prairie Rose.
Photo Contest Rules
· Feature a plant species that is native to Richland County.
· Original work that is property of the person who submits the photo.
· Labels on each entry with your name, phone number, name of the plant/tree, and what city/town/township the photo was taken in.
· One entry per species, limit of five entries per person.
· Submit photo by email in digital format, must be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and in .jpg format.
· Trademarks, commercial names, or advertisements may not appear in the photos.
· Extra points given for pollinators on a native plant.
· Entry will imply consent to use photos for SCD educational and promotional activities.
· Credit will be placed with each photo for all photographers.
How To Participate
· Email your photos to email@example.com.
· Mail/bring digital photos to: Richland Soil Conservation District, 1687 Bypass Road, Wahpeton, ND 58075.
· Question? Call Richland County SCD at 701-642-5997 ext 3.
· Photos are due September 30, 2022.
· The top 3 photographs will be showcased on our website, Facebook and in our Fall/Winter Newsletter.
· The top 3 photographers will also have the chance at receiving a tree the following spring.
· 1st place 8x10 Canvas of the photograph
Richland County Soil Conservation District
1687 Bypass Rd, Wahpeton, North Dakota 58075, United States
Copyright © 2022 Richland County Soil Conservation District - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy